Parent Advisory Council-PAC
Meeting Dates for 2016-2017
October 3rd, January 9th and April 3rd
6:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Media Center
click on the date above to read the agenda/minutes
The Parent Advisory Council (PAC) is organized to provide parent input into the operation of our school. It can also serve as a vehicle for obtaining parent reaction to present or proposed school programs. Appropriate topics for discussion may include, but are not limited to:
- Student Citizenship
- Rules and Regulations
- Food Service
Topics not open for discussion are individual teachers, children, families or adults.
Authority and Function of the Council
The role of the council is to serve in an advisory capacity to the building principal. The committee will provide a parent perspective which should be of invaluable assistance to the principal.
The advisory council may make recommendations for and assist with the following:
- Evaluate present and projected needs for programs in the primary school.
- Identify and recommend innovative programs from other schools which might be used in the primary school.
- Stimulate increased involvement by parents in support of student activities.
- Extend the public information system to continuously inform the community of programs.
- Help complete surveys and other special projects.
Parents were able to sign up at the beginning of the school year to participate on this council but ALL parents are invited to come to any meeting. If you'd like to join the PAC, please contact Cindy Perkinson at (952)758-1402 or email@example.com to have your name added.