How do I reset my course page for a new school year?
At the beginning of each school year, it is important to reset your course page. This will "unenroll" all of the students from last school. It will also remove all of their assignments and quiz attempts. Watch this video demonstration or follow this TIP Sheet.
The title of my course has changed. How do I change it on Moodle?
Watch this video for a brief demonstration.
How do students enroll in my Moodle course?
Each Moodle course is setup with an enrollment key. The key places students into separate "groups" to help sort students by class period.
At the high school, a student in Semester 1, Period 1 would use: sem1-1
- Semester 1, Period 2 = sem1-2
- Semester 1, Period 3 = sem1-3
At the middle school, students are organized by their core periods: core1
- Core 2 = core2
- Core 3 = core3
If your enrollment key does not seem to be working, you can do the following:
- Go to your Moodle course page
- Under the Administration block, click the Users... Groups
- Review the list of groups and enrollment keys
- If needed, select a group and click Edit group