New Prague Area Schools has a wide array of wellness initiatives and is excited about new ones that are taking shape each year. The following are a few of the current projects or programs that are serving our students and staff:
- Elementary Breakfast Program- New for the 2015/2016 school year!
- The walking/running path at Raven Stream Elementary Schools
- Healthy Snack Cart at all Elementary Schools
- Peaceful Playground at Eagle View Elementary
- School Gardens at Raven Stream Elementary and New Prague Middle School
- Let’s Move Active Schools program at Raven Stream Elementary School
- Kid’s Company running club
- Dozens of Community Education classes and programs
- Bike safety training at Falcon Ridge Elementary
- Competitive and accomplished activities and athletics programs
We are always searching for new ways to promote nutritional and physical health. If you have ideas for programs or services to add to our district, please contact the Wellness Committee.