•  All K-12 Students are currently operating in full in-person learning.
•  COVID-19 Dashboard

For more information related to how NPAS can directly support your family in the areas of self-care, wellbeing and/or academics, please contact us at the following email address:


How do I register my child(ren) for school?

Parents who are registering their child(ren) into the school district need to pick up a registration packet from the District Office. The District Office is located at 410 Central Ave. N. in New Prague. The phone number is 952-758-1703 if you have any registration questions.

To find out if you live within Independant School District 721's attendance area follow this link to The Minnesota Secretary of State Polling Place Finder.

Enrollment information including open enrollment, intra-district transfers, attendance boundaries, and more can be found here (check in the menus on the left side of the page as well).

What do I need to know about transportation and transportation registration?

In an effort to better serve your students transportation needs, we will no longer be mailing the Transportation Registration form for the 2014-2015 school year. All registrations for transportation will be done online and submitted electronically. If you do not have access to the Internet you may complete a hard copy of the registration form at the bus garage. These will be the only registrations that will be accepted. We will no longer accept emails or phone calls to register a student for transportation. Please submit all transportation registrations by July 15, 2014.

Please call or email Mr. Steve Trcka, Transportation Supervisor, at 952-758-1480 with questions.

Transportation Registration Form (Complete Online) Transportation Registration Form (Complete Online)


Where do I find the phone number for the absence line?

Proceedures and contact numbers for reporting an absence can be found, for each of the schools, on this page.

I’m considering Open Enrollment for my child but would like to tour the facilities first. Who do I contact if I would like a tour of the school building?

Contact the building (High School, Middle School, Eagle View, Falcon Ridge or Raven Stream) where you are interested in having your children attend and they would be happy to give you a tour.

Where can I find weather related closing and late start information?

Weather and school closing information can be found on our Weather and Closings web page.

I didn’t receive a phone call when school was cancelled. How do I get added to the list so I receive a call next time?

Please review the "Update Your Contact Information & Preferences" section on our Infinite Campus TIP Sheet.

How do I change my settings on Infinite Campus if I would prefer to receive a text message with school cancellations/closing instead of a phone call?

Please review the "Update Your Contact Information & Preferences" section on our Infinite Campus TIP Sheet.