Health Offices services include:
- Managing health plans for students with health concerns
- Providing first aid and emergency care to students and staff
- Administering medication as ordered by a physician
- Immunization monitoring
- Maintaining health records
- Surveillance of communicable diseases
Please notify the Health Office staff if your child has a chronic health condition and/or requires medication administration during school hours. Our staff works closely with students, families and medical professionals to coordinate care and promote an optimal and healthy learning environment.